95% of power from clean sources – sodding incinerators hold up the rest
Emissions free power or close to it. I talk about and advocate for it but do I lead by example within #CitiesSkylines?
This graph is from San Solaria City on where its electricity comes from:
If you wanted it in pure numbers:
- Hydro from two dams: 400MW
- Wave from two generators: 22MW
- Nuclear from two reactors: 1,382 MW
- Incinerators (around 10) 110MW
- Wind from both onshore and offshore: 252MW
- Total 2,166MW produced
- Total consumed at peak is 1,924MW average is 1,550MW
- Geothermal central district heating has a total output of 400MW with the average of 300MW being consumed (thus saving 300MW from the main generators)
- 2,166MW total power production (not including Geothermal central heating) comes from a total Budget set at 73% both day and night
Transport wise of the 41 districts in the City about 10 of them require residents within those districts to have Electric Cars only with five of those ten districts also having a Combustion Engine ban (except for service traffic).
Policies such as self sufficient residential buildings and local/organic produced produce is also in effect in about 10 of the Districts as well with all new non industrial districts to have those polices and the E Car policy in effect.
Street Trees are also a major push:
Going Green matters and San Solaria does its best walking the talk!
Does your City?